The Evanston Environmental Association (EEA) is always seeking motivated individuals to serve on the EEA Board of Directors.
Board Members Make a Difference
Join the EEA Board and:
- Be part of a non-profit organization that has a long history of accomplishment in environmental education in Evanston
- Play an active role in the success of the Evanston Ecology Center, one of Evanston's most respected institutions
- Help us promote environmental awareness to the community
- Be a key player in presenting difference-making quality environmental programs and events
- Get the satisfaction that comes from being a member of a team that works well together and gets things done
The following areas of expertise are consistently needed on the Board: legal, computer, graphic art, marketing, grant writing, environmental programming, writing, and event planning. Highly motivated individuals without those backgrounds who have an interest in joining the Board are also encouraged to contact us if there is an interest in serving.
EEA Board members are expected to:
- Serve 3-year terms
- Attend a majority of our monthly Board meetings at the Ecology Center and be willing to put time and effort towards the EEA's ongoing events and initiatives
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
If you are interested in joining the EEA Board, please complete an expression of interest form. If you would like to find out more, click HERE to use the EEA's "Contact Us" form.