Please join us, rain or shine, for a walk through some of the most creative, beautiful, and personal gardens Evanston has to offer. Most gardens are accessible, although steep inclines and steps do occur in some. Maps are provided.
FeaturingHere’s a preview of just a few of the gardens:
- A garden surrounding a residence with LEED Platinum status; the garden was planned to help manage extreme rainfalls and help pollinators thrive in community with their native hosts.
- A small, shady lot transformed into a lush, tranquil space by owners who were willing to forgo the typical lawn and focus on texture and a limited plant palette enlivened by punches of color.
- A manicured garden around a traditional French-style château. Voted winner of the Chicago Tribune’s Glorious Gardens contest in 2008, the garden is notable for its formal elegance.
Proceeds Go to the EEA
All proceeds from the Garden Walk help provide scholarships for children to attend the Evanston Ecology Center's summer camps and support their Apiary.
Important Ticket Info
- TICKET DISCOUNTS. Get a $5 discount on each regular Garden Walk ticket purchased by joining the EEA prior to purchase.
- BRING "PAYMENT RECEIPT" FOR ADMISSION TO EVENT. A printout of the email you receive shortly after you purchase your online tickets [Subject: "EEA (Evanston Environmental Association) Payment receipt"] will serve as your ticket(s) to the Garden Walk on the day of the event.
- REFUNDS. No ticket refunds for the 31st Garden Walk will be provided after June 27th, 2021.
| EEA Member (Prior to day of event)
| Nonmember (Prior to day of event)
| All tickets (Day of event)
| Group - 6 or more (Prior to day of event)
|| $20 each
ONLINE. Garden Walk tickets can be purchased online. Sales begin Saturday, May 1
Map of Gardens
If you have already purchased tickets, you probably received an email in the last couple of days that included the map of this year's event. If you purchase your ticket today or tomorrow, the registration confirmation you received included the map link.
Email: Click on the "Send Us An Email" button below.
- EEA - Evanston Garden Walk
- 2024 McCormick Blvd.
- Evanston, IL 60201
Phone: (847) 448-8256. Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5pm, year-round.